3. Grammar: Subject pronouns, definite and indefinite articles, gender and tú -vs- usted
4. Vocabulary: Go toBasic Vocabulary to review the Spanish word lists. You may also practice the Spanish matching vocabulary game onQuizlet
5. Culture: Go to NDTV , iExploreandCulture Tripto read about the Tomatina Festival in Spain. You may also do a web search to see what you can find. Be ready to tell three facts about the festival.
6. Video: Go toGeorgia Salsarificto watch video clips of the Georgia Spanish children’s program.
7. Go toMapto see a map of Central and South America then complete your handout, labeling the countries and capitals. You may practice matching Spanish speaking countries and capitals on Quizlet
1. Reading skills: Go to Spanish Vowelsto practice the ‘e’ in Spanish.
2. Speaking: Go to The Spanish Experiment to practice audio Spanish interrogatives (question words) then go toDaily Routineto practice saying your daily routine with a partner. Be ready to present to the class without your paper. You may also go to Quizletto practice the matching game. Be ready for a quiz.
In the Morning
3. Grammar:Rreview first person singular yo verb endings, yo me (concept of reflexive)
Reading Skills: Go toStudy Spanish Soundsto listen and repeat the words with the vowel sound A in Spanish.
Culture: Go toSpanish Weeklyto learn about the running of the bulls in Spain then write on your paper three things you learned, two things you found interesting and one question you have. You may also do a web search to find more interesting facts about the festival.
When did the tradition begin? What colors do they wear and why? What do the colors signify?
Culture: San Fermín and Running of the bulls
Video: Go to Georgia Salsarificto watch video clips of the Georgia Spanish children’s program
Reading skills: Go toRocket Spanishto listen and repeat the words with the vowel sound A in Spanish. When you have finished you may go to Picture Dictionaryto continue working on your Spanish picture dictionary
Grammar: definite and indefinite articles and subject pronouns
2.Click onE to IE Stem Changing Verbsto complete the worksheet. Write the complete sentence in Spanish, underline your answer then translate into English.
3. Reading practice in your workbook
Spanish 1 (eighth graders) look at the image below then write sentences in Spanish on your own paper describing family members then translate into English. Next, continue to study your vocabulary lists, and study the flash cards from yesterday. You may also watch any video on the langprof247 blog.
Spanish 2 complete the follow
1. Click on the video below to learn about Direct Object Pronouns.
2. Click on the screencast to see how to complete your worksheet.