- Go to Spring and Easter to see a list of spring related vocabulary
- Go to Indirect and Direct Object Pronouns to complete the worksheet
- Go to Travel Vocabulary to see a list of travel related phrases. You may also want to check out this list on LawlessSpanish
- Go to Irregular Preterite Verb Worksheet and Preterite Verb Chart for meanings of words and phrases from the text
- Go to the Irregular Preterite Verb Worksheet to complete on your own paper. Directions: 1) Write the complete sentence on your own paper, 2) fill in the blank with the correct verb form, 3) underline the verb 4) then translate into English.
- Go to Airport Sentence Scramble to put the Spanish words in the correct sentence order then translate into English.
- Go to Group Project to begin the activity. Each student will complete the form and use for notes though only ONE student will turn in at the end of their project. Wait for further instructions on where and how to complete. Copy Template
- Go to Daily Routine to see vocabulary prompts then go to Paragraph Writing to continue working on your paragraphs.
- Go to Near Future and Preterite to see the easy to follow charts with lists of phrases to say what you did yesterday and what you are going to do this evening in Spanish
- Modal Verb Quiz
- Go to FluentU to see a list of Need to Know verbs in Spanish. Also go to FluentU 2 to see a list of verbs that you will hear often in daily spoken Spanish.
|First Period||Second Period||Third Period|
- Be ready to say three things you did yesterday in Spanish. See the following links Preterite Chart Quizlet Verb Tense Chart
- Go to Near Future and Preterite to complete the activity on your own paper.
- Go to Daily Routine to review your student oral interview. Use this Template as a guide for the questions that will be asked in your recordings. Quizlet Practice
- Go to Writing Practice to complete the school vocabulary and writing assignment on your own paper. Be ready to say aloud for the class without your paper
- Go zzi.sh to play the interactive game. Use your class code to enter: See Alternative Games List Below for Smart TV
- Go to Avancemos Unidad 2 Lección 1 to practice vocabulary for this unit
Culture: Easter Island and Chile
Culture: Easter Celebrations in Spain and more
Go to the links below to learn more about La Semana Santa in Spain and other Easter celebrations
- La Semana Santa to learn about Easter in Spain then take notes and be ready to tell the class what you learned.
- Spanish Attractions and Expatica see some famous recipes then write in English about five dishes you find.
- Bright Hub Education to see a list of Spanish Easter vocabulary then make a 5 X 5 bingo grid in English using the words and terms you find.
- History of Easter to learn more about the holiday then compare Easter in the US with Easter from a Spanish speaking country.
- Cascarón to learn about Cascarones then be ready to tell the class about breaking them over your head.
- Kids World to see images of real life alfombras then be ready to tell the class about the rugs in the streets of Guatemala.Class Zone to read cultural tidbits about the Semana Santa in Spanish speaking countries.
- Easter Blog to see some authentic photos of Spain during Easter.