Spanish 2: Workbook: pp 1 – 3, 15 – 18, 27 – 32 (all questions on each page). You may use your phones to use an online dictionary at www.reverso.net
Spanish 1: Get with a partner or in groups of three, practice your student interview questions then make a recording of your group asking and answering each other’s questions then email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to practice several times before making your recording so you can do a really good job and make an A:)
HOW TO RECORD: Go to voice memo on the phone (one person in your group will use their phone). Make the recording then go to ‘upload’ and email to me.
Spanish 2 Daily Activities
- Go to Travel Vocabulary to see a list of travel related phrases. You may also want to check out this list on LawlessSpanish
- Go to Avancemos Vocab List and Avancemos Notes for meanings of words and phrases from the text.
- Go to the Irregular Preterite Verb Worksheet to complete on your own paper. Directions: 1) Write the complete sentence on your own paper, 2) fill in the blank with the correct verb form, 3) underline the verb 4) then translate into English.
- Go to Airport Sentence Scramble to put the Spanish words in the correct sentence order then translate into English.
- Go to Group Project to begin the activity. Each student will complete the form and use for notes though only ONE student will turn in at the end of their project. Wait for further instructions on where and how to complete. Copy Template
- Go to Daily Routine to see vocabulary prompts then go to Paragraph Writing to continue working on your paragraphs.
- Go to Near Future and Preterite to see the easy to follow charts with lists of phrases to say what you did yesterday and what you are going to do this evening in Spanish
- Modal Verb Quiz
- Go to FluentU to see a list of Need to Know verbs in Spanish. Also go to FluentU 2 to see a list of verbs that you will hear often in daily spoken Spanish.
- Be ready to say three things you did yesterday in Spanish. See the following links Preterite Chart Quizlet Verb Tense Chart
- Go to Near Future and Preterite to complete the activity on your own paper.
- Go to Daily Routine to review your student oral interview. Use this Template as a guide for the questions that will be asked in your recordings. Quizlet Practice
- Go to Writing Practice to complete the school vocabulary and writing assignment on your own paper. Be ready to say aloud for the class without your paper
- Go zzi.sh to play the interactive game. Use your class code to enter: See Alternative Games List Below for Smart TV
- Go to Avancemos Unidad 2 Lección 1 to practice vocabulary for this unit