1. Reading and Writing: Go to Vowels Numbers Telling TIme to practice Spanish vowels then be ready to read a passage from your work book for the class.
2. Speaking: Go to the student interview Getting to Know You to practice with a partner.
3. Grammar: continue practicing ser and estar
4. Vocabulary: Continue working on Basic Vocabulary for daily practice with the class.
5. Culture: N/A
1. Reading and Writing: With a partner write a dialog shopping at una tienda de ropa. See the Restaurant Activity Packet link below for a list of restaurant words and phrases.
2. Speaking: Go to Money Numbers and Shopping to practice the dialog in groups of three people.
3. Grammar: Click on Present Regular Verbs to complete the sentences aloud with the class.
4. Vocabulary: Go to the Shopping and Money Activity Sheet above to see shopping and money related vocabulary then complete the activities on your own paper. Be ready to say aloud for the class.
5. Culture: Go to the Halloween Vocabulary document so see a list of Spanish English words and phrases.