1. Reading: Go to Paella to read about paella in Spain then write on your paper three things your learned, two things you found interesting and one question you have. You may do this in English.
2. Speaking: Be ready to name some foods in Spanish.
3. Grammar: yo, tú and ellos with beginning verbs
5. Culture: Spanish Paella, Flan, Colombian Chicken Dish, Empanadas
Vocabulary Quiz: Spanish 1 know the following words for a quiz tomorrow, Thursday, September 13. You may listen to the recording below: leche, pan, manzana, ensalada, limonada, almuerzo, hamburguesa, agua, yogur, galleta, naranja
1. Reading: Go to About Paella and Paella Recipe to read about paella in Spain then write on your paper three things your learned, two things you found interesting and one question you have. You may do this in English. Then write a list of ingredients for a paella in Spanish.
2. Speaking: Go to Questionnaire to write a dialog with a partner about ‘getting to know you’ then be ready to present to the class.
3. Grammar: Begin the preterite
4. Vocabulary: Go to the following links to complete the activities with the class. Food Charts and Bingo Desayuno Almuerzo Quizlet Food Vocabulary Game I Spy Food Worksheet Audio Food Phrases and Kitchen