1. Reading skills: Go to Spanish Vowels to practice the ‘e’ in Spanish. Then go to the text book pp 32 to read with the class.
Homework: Go to the recording below to practice your vowels
2. Speaking: Go to The Spanish Experiment to practice saying greetings in Spanish.
3. Grammar: Subject pronouns, definite and indefinite articles, gender and tú -vs- usted
5. Culture: Go to NDTV , iExplore and Culture Trip to read about the Tomatina Festival in Spain. You may also do a web search to see what you can find. Be ready to tell three facts about the festival.
1. Reading skills: Go to Spanish Vowelsto practice the ‘e’ in Spanish.
2. Speaking: Go to The Spanish Experiment to practice audio Spanish interrogatives (question words) then go to Daily Routine to practice saying your daily routine with a partner. Be ready to present to the class without your paper. You may also go to Quizlet to practice the matching game. Be ready for a quiz.
In the Morning
3. Grammar:Rreview first person singular yo verb endings, yo me (concept of reflexive)
4. Vocabulary: Review Basic Vocabulary