1. Go to Imperfect Writing Exercise to see the chart of the Imperfect (past tense) then make sentences in Spanish telling what you used to do when you were a child. Use the verbs provided in the document
2. Go to Common Spanish Verbs to practice the matching game then be ready for a quiz el viernes.
3. Vocabulary Practice: Go to Doctor Visit to see body and ailment related vocabulary then make a bingo grid using words from the orange column in English.
1. Go to Common Spanish Verbs to practice the matching game then be ready for a quiz el viernes.
2. Vocabulary Review from Text: numbers, colors, hobbies, school activities, telling time
3. Go to Quizlet.live then enter the code to practice Spanish speaking countries and their capitals.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655
subjects you are studying
Go to the Conversation Chart to see a list of guided questions and responses in Spanish