1. Go to the pdf below to see vocabulary on planning a trip then write a one page essay in Spanish telling what you are going to pack for a trip. Be able to say aloud for a grade without your paper.
2. Unit 4 listening comprehension from Text. Listen to the audio on the CD then follow the cues.
3. Workbooks: Written activity from audio
1. Go to Classroom and School Vocabulary see a list of Spanish school related vocabulary then write sentences from each column following the questions. Be able to say aloud for a grade without your paper on Friday.
What is in a classroom
What is in a school
What subjects you are studying
2. Click on Spanish Family Dialog to see the written dialog then listen to the audio below.
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655