jueves 1/2/2018 Spanish Lessons
1. Go to the pdf below to see vocabulary on planning a trip then finish writing a dialog with a partner in Spanish telling what you are going to pack for a trip. Be able to say aloud for a grade without your paper on Friday.
2. Go to Ferdinand Magellan to watch a video clip about Magellan then write in your journal three things you learned, two things you found interesting and one question you still have.
1. Go to Classroom and School Vocabulary see a list of Spanish school related vocabulary then write sentences from each column following the questions. Be able to say aloud for a grade without your paper on Friday.
What is in a classroom
What is in a school
What subjects you are studying
2. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to finish the worksheet on present tense regular verbs in Spanish then turn your work in for a grade.
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655