1. Yesterday’s assignment. Write a dialog telling what you did this weekend and what you are going to do today. Be ready to say your dialogs aloud without your paper. See image above on the past (preterite) -vs- the near future. Also see the two documents below for words and phrases in both tenses.
*Go to Near Future Conversation Chart for a list of verbs to use in the near future with ‘voy a____’
*Go to Spanish Preterite Conversation Chart for a list of verbs in the past.
2. Go to the pdf below to see vocabulary on planning a trip then write a dialog with a partner in Spanish telling what you are going to pack for a trip.
1. Go to Spanish Classroom Vocabulary to see a list of items you find in a classroom. With a partner practice saying what is in a classroom using the phrase ‘Hay_______’. Be ready to say aloud for the class
2. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to finish the worksheet on present tense regular verbs in Spanish then turn your work in for a grade.
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655