1. Oral Exam: Prepare ten sentences in Spanish using preterite time phrases and verbs telling me what you did yesterday. You have ten minutes to write your sentences down then be ready to say aloud without your paper.
2. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Go to School Subjects and Time to make sentences on your paper telling about your daily schedule in Spanish. Be ready to say aloud without your paper.
2. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655