1. Click on Spanish Preterite Conversation Chart to finish making your dialog using preterite time phrases in Spanish.
2. Prepare ten sentences in Spanish using preterite time phrases and verbs telling me what you did yesterday, day before yesterday, last week, last month and last year then be ready to answer questions aloud for the class and without your paper.
3. Go to School Subjects and Time to make sentences in Spanish telling about your daily routine, class schedule and what you do after school.
4. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Go to Date Time and Weather to see the questions and responses for time date and weather then be ready to say aloud for the class.
2. Go to School Subjects and Time to make sentences on your paper telling about your daily schedule in Spanish.
3. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
4. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655