1. Go to Regular Preterite Spanish Verbs then scroll down to ER/IR preterite to see how to conjugate regular ER/IR verbs in the preterite (past) tense. Complete the first ten sentences on your own paper, skipping a line and underlining your answer. Then translate into English.
2. Click on Spanish Preterite Conversation Chart to make ten sentences in Spanish using Preterite time. Be ready to read your sentences aloud for the class.
3. Go to School Subjects and Time to make sentences in Spanish telling about your daily routine, class schedule and what you do after school.
4. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Go to the Date Time and Weather to answer the questions aloud.
2. Go to School Subjects and Time to make sentences telling about your daily schedule in Spanish.
3. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
4. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655