1. Go to Regular Preterite Spanish Verbs then scroll down to ER/IR preterite to see how to conjugate regular ER/IR verbs in the preterite (past) tense. Complete the first ten sentences on your own paper, skipping a line and underlining your answer. Then translate into English.
2. Click on Spanish Conversation Chart to tell what you did this weekend.
3. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Click on the image below to see a list of addition problems then write the problems on your paper spelling your answers in Spanish.
2. Go to the Spanish Conversation Charts to answer the questions aloud.
3. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
Vocabulary: Telling Time
4. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655