1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English on Daily Routine vocabulary then make a dialog using these phrases and word lists. Be ready to read to the class.
3. Go to Regular Preterite Spanish Verbs to see how to conjugate regular Spanish verbs in the preterite (past) tense. Write the Spanish sentences on your paper, skipping a line. Then do the following
a. use the correct verb form (change verbs in parenthesis) then underline
b. translate the sentences into English
4. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Go to the Spanish Conversation Charts to answer the questions aloud.
2. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
Vocabulary: Telling Time
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655