1. Go to Regular Preterite Spanish Verbs to see how to conjugate regular Spanish verbs in the preterite (past) tense. Write the Spanish sentences on your paper, skipping a line. Then do the following
a. use the correct verb form (change verbs in parenthesis) then underline
b. translate the sentences into English
2. Go to Spanish Doctor Vocabulary to write a dialog with a partner about a trip to the doctor. Be ready to read aloud to the class.
3. Spanish Only: Last ten minutes of class FOR A GRADE. Once the timer begins you may not use any English in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español’.
1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English phrases then continue writing a dialog with a partner telling about you. Include your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Reading skills from text pp 56 – 7
3. Vocabulary List: pelo, rubio, pelirrojo, rubio, castaño, joven, vieja, simpático, desorganizada, perezoso, bonito, guapo, malo, la mujer, el hombre, pequeño, grande
4. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
5. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655