1. LAST DAY FOR A GRADE! Be ready to present your dialog “Baking Christmas Cookies” in Spanish without your paper.
2. Go to the next two links to find the lyrics and audio for the traditional Spanish Christmas song Los Peces en el Río to learn the chorus so you can sing with the class.
3. Go to the Poinsetta and La Flor de Navidad to learn the origin and the legend of the poinsetta then write in your journal where the plant comes from, what was the plant used for, how the plant came to the US, what is the legend of the poor girl, Pepita (María).
4. Click on Spanish Christmas to learn more about the holiday celebrations in Spanish speaking countries then compare and contrast some of our traditions with those of the Spanish world.
5. Click on the matching game below to practice Christmas vocabulary in Spanish. Be ready to name ten new words in Spanish that you learned.
1. With a partner continue working on your student dialog Conversation Starters. Include your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Go to the culture activities above (Spanish 2)
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655