1. Finish your dialog ‘Baking Christmas Cookies’ then be ready to present to the class without your paper.
2. Go to the links below to learn more about Saint Nicholas then write in your journal (English) about this holiday.
4. Click on Spanish Christmas to learn more about the holiday celebrations in Spanish speaking countries then compare and contrast some of our traditions with those of the Spanish world.
5. Click on the word search below to practice Spanish Christmas terms.
1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English phrases then write a dialog with a partner telling about you. Include: your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Reading skills: From the Conversation Starters document
3. See culture activities above
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655