1. Go to the image below to see a list of baking related vocabulary, then with a partner write a dialog in Spanish titled ‘Baking Christmas Cookies’. Include a grocery list and going shopping, baking, and any other activity you want to add. Be ready to tell the class about your recipe without your paper.
2. Go to St Nicholas to learn about San Nicholas in Spain then write in English in your journal telling about San Nicholas in Spain. Go to Diálogo Papa Noël to read a mini dialog with a partner then translate on your own paper. Go to Guia Infantil for Spanish stories and videos de Navidad.
3. Go to Villancicos Spanish Christmas Lyrics to see traditional Spanish Christmas lyrics. For audio click on the links below.
4. Go to the image below to see a list of Spanish Christmas related vocabulary and terms. Then make a questionnaire in Spanish using these terms.
5. Click on Spanish Christmas to learn more about the holiday celebrations in Spanish speaking countries then compare and contrast some of our traditions with those of the Spanish world.
1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English phrases then write a dialog with a partner telling about you. Include: your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Reading skills: From the Conversation Starters document