viernes 31/11/2017 Spanish Lessons
1. Dialog practice: complete the following using Spanish ONLY in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español.
a. Dialog “At the Pharmacy today for a grade: Finish writing and practicing your dialog ‘At the Pharmacist’ then be ready to say aloud for the class without your paper. Go to Spanish Pharmacy and Medical Vocabulary. to Spanish pharmacy related vocabulary.
b. Today: Begin writing a dialog about a trip to the grocery store.
1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English phrases then write a dialog with a partner telling about you. Include: your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Reading skills: From the Conversation Starters document
3. Vocabulary List: pelo, rubio, pelirrojo, rubio, castaño, joven, vieja, simpático, desorganizada, perezoso, bonito, guapo, malo, la mujer, el hombre, pequeño, grande
4. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
5. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655