1. Dialog practice: complete the following using Spanish ONLY in the class. If you have a question about how to say something you may say ‘Cómo se dice _____ en español.
a. Make-up: with your partner practice saying your shopping dialog for a grade.
b. Today: With a partner make a dialog in Spanish (8 lines each) using the pharmacy related words and phrases from the document Spanish Pharmacy and Medical Vocabulary. Be ready to say aloud without your paper.
3. Oral practice: Ailments from the pharmacy document.
4. Body parts bingo: Make a five by five bingo grid using the body parts vocabulary from the document. Write your words in English with the center space being ‘gratis’.
1. Go to Conversation Starters to see a list of Spanish and English phrases then write a dialog with a partner telling about you. Include: your name, age, characteristics, where you live, what you like to do, about your family and anything else you want to share.
2. Reading skills: From the Conversation Starters document
3. Vocabulary List: pelo, rubio, pelirrojo, rubio, castaño, joven, vieja, simpático, desorganizada, perezoso, bonito, guapo, malo, la mujer, el hombre, pequeño, grande
4. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
5. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655