1. We will begin working more in detail with grammar structures and parts of speech.
Go to Subject Verb Infinitive to see the document with the Subject + Verb + Infinitive assignment. Write the Spanish sentences on your paper skipping a line. Then do the following
a. underline the subject once, underline the conjugated verb twice and circle the infinitive.
b. translate the sentences into English.
2. Go to Spanish Department Store to see department store related words and phrases in Spanish. Make a list of items you find in a department store then, with a partner, write a short dialog between a sales clerk and a client.
3. Audio: From text
1. Audio from text
2. Reading skills from text pp 56 – 7
3. Vocabulary List: pelo, rubio, pelirrojo, rubio, castaño, joven, vieja, simpático, desorganizada, perezoso, bonito, guapo, malo, la mujer, el hombre, pequeño, grande
4. Go to Regular Present Tense Verb Conjugations to see the carts and sentences on conjugating present tense regular verbs in Spanish.
5. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655