1. Go to Thanksgiving Spanish Vocabulary to see the chart for verbs + infinitives and the vocabulary list then make ten sentences in Spanish telling what you are going to do over the break. (This is a separate writing from yesterday)
2. When you finish writing your sentences make a voice recording in Spanish then email to me at email@example.com. In the subject line put ‘Thanksgiving Spanish Dialog’.
3. Click on Inca Beliefs to find out more about the Inca then write a summary in English about their beliefs and rituals, what they are known for. You may do a web search to find more:
Answer these questions:
How was their human sacrifice different from the Aztec people? What did they do with heads? What messages do their colors tell? What are the strange large stone designs that are seen from the sky? Where is the hidden city? Who was the sun god?
4. Click on the video below to watch the slide then do a web search on culture and traditions of the ancient Inca.
5. Click on the game below to play the Spanish Matching quizlet. Be ready for a quiz!
1. Complete the culture activities above.
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655