1. Click on Thanksgiving Spanish Vocabulary to see a list of terms and phrases then write ten sentences in Spanish telling what you are going to do over the break, what you like to eat and anything you want to include.
2. Make a recording of your paragraph about what you are going during the Thanksgiving break then email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put ‘Thanksgiving Spanish Recording
3. Click on the slide below to learn more Thanksgiving terms in Spanish then make six sentences with the new vocabulary.
1. Workbook: Begin working on Unit 1, Lesson 2 Workbook activities starting on page 24 – 29
a. consonant/vowel combination reading skills with selected passages
b. write a dialog with a partner describing your best friend (from text pp 56-7)
c. know: pero, y, todos, viejo, joven, porque, pelo, numbers 20, 30, 40, 50
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655