miércoles 15/11/17 Spanish Lessons
1. Go to Filling Out an Application to see a list of Job Application related terms and phrases then make (design) a job application in Spanish. Be sure to spend your time including as much detail as possible. When you have finished you are going to exchange your application with another student then complete. No English. Spanish Only.
2. Click on the flash cards below to practice work and application related vocabulary.
3. Click on the audio below to listen to the passage and write in English what you understand from the passage.
4. Click on the slide below to see more vocabulary on Professions in Spanish
1. Workbook: Begin working on Unit 1, Lesson 2 Workbook assignments starting with pp 24 – 29
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655