1. Reading skills: From Town vocabulary list.
2. Go to Town Vocabulary to see a list of Tourism and Sightseeing vocabulary. Imagine you are visiting a Spanish speaking country. With a partner write a dialog asking about things to see, what to do in the area, ask about costs and how to get to the place of destination.
3. Click on the flash cards below to listen to and repeat the Spanish travel phrases.
4. Click on the audio below to listen to the passage and write in English what you understand from the passage.
1. Workbook: Listening Comprehension Text Unit 1, Lesson 2
2. Workbook: review ser and gustar
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
4. Click on the video tutorial to learn more about Ser and Estar
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655