1. Reading skills: From Town vocabulary list.
2. Go to Town Vocabulary to see a list of Tourism and Sightseeing vocabulary. Imagine you are visiting a Spanish speaking country. With a partner write a dialog asking about things to see, what to do in the area, ask about costs and how to get to the place of destination.
3. Click on the slide below to learn more about Spanish Explorers.
1. Workbook: Listening Comprehension Text Unit 1, Lesson 2
2. Workbook: review ser and gustar
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
Go to Quizalize to play ACT and SAT prep games. Use class code jwj9655