1. Grammar: Go to Present Progressive to learn about the Present Progressive in Spanish. Write complete sentences on your own paper. Underline your answer then translate into English.
2. Go to Town Vocabulary to make ten sentences using words from the Town column.
3. Click on Halloween Vocabulary to go over terms with the class.
4. Click on the flashcards to practice directions vocabulary.
1. Text pp 62 Writing # 5, 7, 8
2. Audio: Listening practice from CD 1:23 and 1:25
3. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
4. Click on Halloween Vocabulary to go over terms with the class.