1. Textbook: Audio from CD
3. Click on Irregular Verbs to continue working on irregular verb conjugations in Spanish. Write the Spanish sentences on your own paper, underlining your answer. Then translate the sentences into English. You may look up verbs under Word Reference Spanish Conjugations
When you have finished making your sentences go to Quizalize to take the 100 Spanish Infinitives Quiz. Continue playing until you reach a high score. Highest scores will be recorded.
5. Word Search Below!
|YOUR CLASS||YOUR CLASS CODE|
1. Listening practice from CD
2. Click on Georgia Spanish Salsarific to watch a video clip then discuss with the class.
3. Click on Flamenco Radio to hear a live folkloric radio channel in the south of Spain then write your impressions of the music.
4. Quiz tomorrow, Oct 27, 2017: vocabulary Text pp 23