1. Writing: Click on School Related Vocabulary to practice saying the words. Then write one large paragraph of at least eight sentences in your journal in Spanish telling about
your classes, teachers, times, your daily routine
your thoughts (estoy nerviosa en la clase de matemática)
2. Oral Grade: Once you have finished writing your paragraph make an audio recording on your phone and email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a grade.
Powered by Vocaroo
3. Click on Audio Fluency Prof to listen to the dialog then write on your paper (not journal) what the conversation is about.
5. Extra: Click on 100 Infinitives List to study the vocabulary then go to Quazilize to take the 100 Spanish Infinitives Quiz. Continue playing until you reach a high score. Highest scores will be recorded.
|YOUR CLASS||YOUR CLASS CODE|
1. Dialog practice from handout
2. Click on Quizalize to practice the the Conversation quiz. Continue playing until you reach a high score.
3. Click on Audio Fluency Prof to listen to the dialog then write on your paper (not journal) any words you understand.