viernes 22/9/17 Spanish Lessons
1. Reading: Watch vowels and accents. Wait for instructions.
2. Click on Leisure Vocabulary then make eight sentences using the phrases following the model in the document. You may construct the sentences in any order as long as the sentences are gramatically sound. After the bell you are no longer permitted to speak in English. You will have twelve minutes to complete this activity.
3. Oral: Tell what you did last night using the preterite. Click on the Preterite to see a list of verbs in the past tense then write in your journal in Spanish five things you did yesterday. Be sure to include details. You may look up other verb conjugations by going to Word Reference Verb Conjugator.
4. Oral: Tell about your daily routine. Click on Daily Routine to see a list of vocabulary (reflexives and other verbs) in Spanish then write your daily routine in your journal in Spanish.
5. Click on the video below to learn more about