1. Reading from Workbook: Wait for instructions
2. Oral: Tell about you. Include your name, where you are from, your age, your likes and about your personality.
3. Oral: Tell what you did last night using the preterite. Click on the Preterite to see a list of verbs in the past tense then write in your journal in Spanish five things you did yesterday. Be sure to include details. You may look up other verb conjugations by going to Word Reference Verb Conjugator.
4. Oral: Tell about your daily routine. Click on Daily Routine to see a list of vocabulary (reflexives and other verbs) in Spanish then write your daily routine in your journal in Spanish.
5. Click on the video to se the ballet performance then write in your journal in English what you think the story is about. Who are the characters? Tell about the cintaur. What is taking place?
Spanish 1: Master Vocabulary Review