1. Folder: Write a paragraph for each of the images below in your folder in Spanish. Pay close attention to agreement and to accents.
2. Click on Daily Routine to see a list of vocabulary (reflexives and other verbs) in Spanish then write your daily routine in your folder in Spanish.
- what time you get up
- what you do to get ready
- what you eat for breakfast
- what time you go to school
- what classes you take
- whom you see
- what you eat for lunch
- what you do after school
- what you do to get ready for bed
3. Click on the Preterite to see a list of verbs in the past tense then write in your journal in Spanish five things you did yesterday. Be sure to include details. You may look up other verb conjugations by going to Word Reference Verb Conjugator.
4. What are some unusual foods you can find in a Mexican market? See image below.
5. Click on the video to see a traditional market in México DF then write in your journal some foods you can find at a Mexican market.